Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is a multi-award-winning organisation, which stages two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island. We are internationally recognised and respected leaders in motorsport. As such we are fan-focussed, world class and operate in a fast paced, highly professional and dynamic events environment.
Our people at AGPC are a group of passionate and talented individuals who work hard to deliver events that showcase our great State.
We have different specialist departments working towards a very clear common goal: To create value for the State of Victoria.
An exciting role has become available as Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer.
This role will provide administrative support at the highest level to the Chief Executive Officer (and Chairman, as required). This will require an adaptable, self-motivated, team player to assist the CEO on a day to day basis including, and not limited to, diary management, scheduling meetings, preparation of correspondence and efficient production and distribution of Board and committee meeting papers.
This role will require management of one direct report, the Executive Office Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven Executive Assistant experience in a dynamic environment;
- Exemplary interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and work calmly and efficiently under pressure whilst ensuring delivery to the highest standards;
- Well-developed time management skills, good anticipation skills and the capability to prioritise and adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Demonstrated experience in managing sensitive and confidential information;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of software;
- Experience working in an events environment (highly desirable, however not essential).
To view the position description please click here
To apply please send your CV including details of three referees.
Applications will close 5:00 pm, Friday 13th December 2019.
AGPC celebrates and harnesses diversity, considering it a competitive advantage and we encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our customers, stakeholders and event partners including children, and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.