Manager – Infrastructure
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne, as well as the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix held at Phillip Island. We are established, respected leaders on the world stage, approaching the milestone 25th Formula 1®race in Melbourne in 2020.
AGPC is very excited to announce that we are currently seeking a Manager – Infrastructure to commence early April 2020. This role is responsible for the successful, delivery and operation of Infrastructure services for both the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix, with functions of the role covering:
- Project management and planning.
- Event facility overlay planning and design (Circuit Planning and Facility Planning)
- Detailed financial control and reporting.
- Construction and contractor management.
- Site, safety and compliance management.
- Construction works scheduling and programme management.
- Team management, leadership and support to the team.
- Build and maintain a powerful organisational culture.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in project management or other discipline that developed the same attributes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in major event infrastructure construction or project management of other complex and dynamic projects or operations.
- Demonstrated commercial experience and acumen.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and the maintenance of a supportive work environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills in managing a personal workload in a busy environment with conflicting demands
This is an incredible and rare opportunity to join a high-performing, innovative and supportive team!
To view the position description please click here
AGPC has recently implemented a Flexible Work Arrangements Policy and we celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage.
We encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers including children, and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.