Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island. We are internationally recognised and respected leaders in sport.
"Our people at AGPC" are a group of passionate and talented people who work hard year-round to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a clear common goal - providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international events.
At AGPC, we enjoy working on the best of sport, events and entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded by unique experiences as well as a high-performing team of innovators, and we need one more.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People, Performance & Culture Department.
Reporting to Division Manager - People, Performance & Culture (PP&C), you will be responsible for managing the acquisition of talent to work on the planning and development of the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park and the Australian MotoGP at Phillip Island.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Manage the recruitment of short-term event staff for the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park and the Australian MotoGP at Phillip Island.
- Proactively working with and providing support to hiring managers in relation to current vacancies
- Conducting shortlisting, phone screenings, interviews and reference checks as appropriate
- Generate contracts via HR Onboard system (new starters).
- PP&C induction of new staff on their first day
- Entry of employees’ data and payroll information into Preceda (payroll system)
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 2- 3 years’ experience in talent acquisition
- The ability to work autonomously
- Payroll data entry experience
- Generalist HR experience (desirable)
- Event planning experience (desirable)
This is a contract role which will conclude at the end of November 2021.
To view the full position description please click here
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today.
AGPC embraces flexible work arrangements and we celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers including children and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.