Motorsport, Entertainment, Industry Coordinator
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island. We are internationally recognised and respected leaders in sport.
"Our people at AGPC" are a group of passionate and talented people who work hard year-round to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a clear common goal - providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international events.
At AGPC, we enjoy working on the best of sport, events and entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded by unique experiences as well as a high-performing team of innovators, and we need one more.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Motorsport, Entertainment & Industry Coordinator to join our highly motivated, talented and driven Motorsport, Entertainment & Industry Department.
Reporting to Manager - Industry Integration, you will be responsible for effectively coordinating particular aspects of the motorsport, entertainment and industry content associated with the staging of the off-track entertainment at the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park and Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix at Phillip Island.
This is an 8 month contract role (ending December).
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Coordination and on-site management of various off-track event entertainment activities.
- Grow the fan engagement experience for the fans and continually look for new initiatives to ensure exceptional fan experiences.
- Coordinate merchandise activities.
- Coordination of ongoing maintenance of the staff uniform program to include inventory management, maintenance and distribution.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Degree in event management, sport management, marketing or business management.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar coordination role.
- Good understanding of key requirements of event management including logistics and delivery.
- Experience in working within budgets with the ability to conduct cost analysis for various activities.
- Ability to undertake tasks with minimal supervision.
To view the full position description please click here
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today.
AGPC embraces flexible work arrangements and we celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers including children and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.