Ticketing and Customer Experience (CX) Executive
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island. We are internationally recognised and respected leaders in sport.
"Our people at AGPC" are a group of passionate and talented people who work hard year-round to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a clear common goal - providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international events.
At AGPC, we enjoy working on the best of sport, events and entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded by unique experiences as well as a high-performing team of innovators, and we need one more.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled Ticketing and Customer Experience Executive to join our, talented and driven Marketing Department.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Consumer Sales, you will be responsible for ticketing portfolio for both F1 and MotoGP as well as a key part of the implementation and delivery for the organisation's overall Customer Experience model.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- To think big and differently, using sound insights to inform decisions.
- To assist in the management and growth of revenue streams across the consumer portfolio through best practice ticketing and customer experience deliverables,
- To be a customer hero, ensuring the CX is at the forefront of all decisions,
- To be the key conduit for the Marketing team, developing customer journey analysis and delivering actions accordingly.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A passion and curiosity for customers, their needs, and journeys.
- 2+ years ticketing experience in the events landscape OR 2+ years’ experience in Customer Experience management.
- Strong organisational skills, including time management and ability to balance multiple projects with attention to detail.
To view the full position description please click here
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today.
AGPC embraces flexible work arrangements and we celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers including children and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.