The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island. We are internationally recognised and respected leaders in sport.
"Our people at AGPC" are a group of passionate and talented people who work hard year-round to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a clear common goal - providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international events.
At AGPC, we enjoy working on the best of sport, events and entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded by unique experiences as well as a high-performing team of innovators, and we need one more.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Campgrounds Coordinator to join our highly motivated, talented and driven Marketing and Experience Department.
Reporting to the Consumer Product Officer, you will successfully manage the Campgrounds experience at the 2022 Animoca Brands Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Manage the Campgrounds to ensure all patron queries or concerns are addressed accordingly.
- Oversee the fulfilment of all campground collateral and the overall customer journey including complaint resolutions to elevate patron experience at event.
- Provide support to the Consumer Product Officer and Senior Manager – Product and Customer Experience and any AGPC staff.
- Ensure the health and safety of all members of the customer service team.
- Deal courteously and efficiently with all enquiries including using appropriate escalations.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 2-3 years in a Customer Service or Events industry
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask in high pressure situations
- A customer centric mindset
- Experience in the use of Microsoft desktop products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
To view the full position description please click here
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today. Applications close on Monday, 8th August at 5:00pm.
AGPC embraces flexible work arrangements, and we celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers including children and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.
Under the CHO’s direction, AGPC is required to ensure an employees' vaccination status is either fully vaccinated or an excepted person.