Customer & Community Operations Coordinator
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island. We are internationally recognised and respected leaders in sport.
Our people at AGPC are a group of passionate and talented people who work hard year-round to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a clear common goal - providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international events.
At AGPC, we enjoy working on the best of sport, events and entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded by unique experiences as well as a high-performing team of innovators, and we need one more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer & Community Operations Coordinator to join our Operations team on a long-term contract basis in preparation for the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2022 and the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix 2023. This is a contract role which will conclude in April 2023.
Reporting to the Customer & Community Operations Manager.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Customer Experience
- Attend to customer experience issues as they arise in the lead up and during event time
- Support with the development of training and briefing materials
- Observations at event time of customer experiences and venue related process with the aim to improve the overall customer experience
- Support Patron Services team with customer resolution issues
- Maximum satisfaction, quality and delivery to all customers and stakeholders across the venue.
- Community Relations
- Assist in the administration and implementation of the parking restriction overlay around the venue during event time
- Assist in the development and distribution of community relevant information
- Operational Planning & Support
- Provide coordination support to the venue design operations committee.
- Development of operational plans.
- Assist in the management of delivery of Disability and Inclusion Action Plan (DIAP)
- Event Operations Centre issue resolution
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience in delivering customer service
- Experience in trouble shooting and issue resolution
- Experience in event management
- Administration support
- Experience in a similar Event Operations Centre environment is desirable
To view the full position description please click here.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today. Applications close on Monday, 8th August at 5:00pm.
AGPC embraces flexible work arrangements, and we celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers including children and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.
Under the CHO’s direction, AGPC is required to ensure an employees' vaccination status is either fully vaccinated or an excepted person.