People Performance & Culture Coordinator
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island. We are internationally recognised and respected leaders in sport.
Our people at AGPC are a group of passionate and talented people who work hard year-round to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a clear common goal - providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international events.
At AGPC, we enjoy working on the best of sport, events and entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded by unique experiences as well as a high-performing team of innovators, and we need one more.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a People Performance & Culture (PP&C) Coordinator to join our highly motivated, talented and driven PP&C Department.
Reporting to the Division Manager – PP&C, you will successfully manage a range of HR deliverables that are critical to the smooth running of both the PP&C team and the broader organisation, in relation to the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2022 and the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix 2023 as well as year round activities.
The primary tasks of the role are:
- Handling HR queries and managing AGPC’s recruitment inbox & internal PP&C inbox
- Payroll data entry for all new hires and changes
- Preparing change of contract letters
- Inducting all new staff into the organisation
- HR Admin including preparation of content for internal communications, managing key dates (ie. contract end dates)
- Talent Acquisition admin and support
- Timely delivery of regular reports (ie. headcount etc)
- Managing the AGPC values awards recognition program
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of functions for AGPC staff
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be degree qualified in Human Resource management, or
- Have 1-2 years experience in generalist Human Resources or HR Admin
- Have a demonstrated ability to consistently manage business as usual activities on schedule to ensure the delivery of a reliable and responsive HR service
- Have a demonstrated ability to use initiative to proactively assist the team
- Have either Payroll data entry experience (preferred), or
- High attention to detail / data entry experience
- Event planning/seminar/conference experience desirable
This is a contract role until 30 June 2023.
To view the full position description please click here. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today. Applications close on Friday, 19 August at 5pm.
AGPC embraces flexible work arrangements and we celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers including children and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.
Under the CHO’s direction, AGPC is required to ensure an employees' vaccination status is either fully vaccinated or an excepted person.